Sydney Water Tanks is a leading manufacturer and supplier of underground concrete rainwater tanks and concrete pits. We are the part of The Martins Group, with the Directors of the company having over 25 years experience in providing quality water and wastewater treatment and storage systems.
Why choose Sydney Water Tanks?
- A rainwater tank from Sydney Water Tanks is built from long-lasting, extra strong 40mpa steel fibre reinforced concrete
- Safe, strong and sealed access cover
- 30 year structural guarantee
- Water tank from Sydney Water Tanks efficiently provides a quality supply of rainwater to your toilets and outdoor taps
- The intelligent Rain Switch system automatically detects when there is no tank water available and seamlessly switches selected outlets to town water without any householder input
- Smooth installation
What do you get from our obligation free onsite consultation?
- A member of the Sydney Water Tanks sales team will contact you directly to organise a suitable time to meet with you at the site of the job.
- They will assess your site and discuss what water tank and/or stormwater management systems would be suitable for you. They will also be able to explain how our tanks work and answer any questions that you have.
- If you would like to take the next step after your consultation, they will develop and send you a quote for the water tank and/or stormwater management system discussed with you.
“Thank you for your company’s professionalism throughout the steps from quotation through to installation of our water tank. It is not often in my business dealings that I have the pleasure of such a simple transaction.”
“Sydney Water Tanks and in particular Bob Martin did a fantastic job discussing our requirements and working with us and our design team to come up with a solution that works. They were proactive and available every step of the way to ensure that the entire project ran smoothly.”
“I was very pleased with the service from Sydney Water Tanks and the end result of the tank. The team was pleasant to deal with throughout the whole process. The truck driver who delivered our tank made a hard job look simple – which often isn’t the case.”