Summer is here, and this means we will be using more water – longer showers, watering the garden, washing the car.
Inground water tanks store all that rainwater that runs off the roof of your home all year round, rather than it being wasted, it is stored securely for use later. It can be stored as drinking water, shower water, for washing clothes and dishes or just for use in the garden. Save on your water bills, and be able to water your garden when you like – as long as you have water in your tank, you don’t have to *worry* about water restrictions.
Larger in ground water tanks are great, as they are protected from the UV rays of the sun, won’t corrode and are very durable. Figure out the space you have available, and you’ll be able to find a tank that suits your needs and space perfectly.
At Sydney Water Tanks our tanks offer you a range of features and benefits you don’t find anywhere else.
- Our tanks are unique and designed for your safety. We pride ourselves on our design, manufacture and installation process.
- Safety – especially yours is our main concern; all our tanks are designed to be strong and safe and come with a lockable three stainless steel bolt cover with a generous 600mm clear opening allowing for easy access and ongoing maintenance. All tank covers have a watertight seal and are lightweight, with different height turrets making them suitable for use in light traffic areas.
- Thanks to our variable turret height system we save you money. We pick the very best location for your water tank to ensure maximum fall to the tank. You get every drop of rain while eliminating sediment build up in the pipes.
- No unsightly water tanks. Our tanks are buried entirely flush to the ground and can be placed under driveways or beneath gardens. No one will know it’s there.
- A full flow flap valve stops vermin from getting in and prevents backflow from entering the tank, while not restricting the overflow.
- Our stainless-steel pump is super quiet, and it works inside the tank providing a constant supply of rainwater to the rain switch. This pump has been designed to operate efficiently for long-term performance.
- Manufactured to meet the requirements of AS1546.1 our tanks are individually wet cast from 40mpa steel fibre reinforced concrete.
- With a 1mm steel mesh mosquito proof leaf filter you are guaranteed that the only thing entering your tank is clean water.
- Following construction of your tank the construction bypass is removed, this has been designed to stop debris entering the tank during the construction. This gives you a pristine condition tank that is ready to use.
- The installed intelligent rain switch automatically detects when there is water available and switches selected outlets to tank water without you needing to do a thing.